Strategic insights and contextual intelligence from the World Economic Forum. Explore and monitor the issues and forces driving transformational change across economies, industries and systems.
See our new Strategic Intelligence video at: https://youtu.be/16vVIzxprzw
- Learn about over 120 topic areas, ranging from industries, regional and global issues, all driving change in today’s world
- Many topics are co-curated in partnership with experts from leading research institutions
- Browse articles, videos and reports, drawn from over 250 different sources for each topic
- View data visualisations of relevant trends
- Understand the strategic landscape by exploring connections between the topics
WHY STRATEGIC IQ?
The digital revolution has transformed our lives and continues to ensure that the volume of information we are exposed to grows daily. In fact, it has been estimated that 90% of all the data in the world has been generated over the last two years. This has led some commentators to coin the phrase "information overload" to reflect our collective inability to surface signals from the noise and focus on what is truly significant. In parallel, the Fourth Industrial Revolution is disrupting industries and economies at rapid pace, leading to further transformations, opportunities and risks to monitor than ever before.
Strategic Intelligence, from the World Economic Forum, addresses this challenge and enables leaders decision-makers and global citizens to keep abreast of an increasingly fast-moving and interconnected world. We hope you like it!
If you have any questions or queries, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.