Your CDL test is coming and you’re sick and tired of studying with boring CDL manual? That’s why we’re right here. Let’s K.O the test together with full of amazing features in our free app.
Why should you use CDL Practice Test 2021?
This app is organized to closely follow the actual objectives for CDL test. As such, it is easy to find the information required for each of the specified CDL objectives. There is a lot to know and our free practice tests for the CDL test will help you find out where you need to work more and make the most of your study time.
The content is divided into 9 categories concludes: General Knowledge, Air Brakes, Combination Vehicles, Double Triples, Hazmat, Passenger Vehicles, Pre Trip Inspection, School Bus, Tanker.
And, this practice tool is designed with fascinating organization to make your learning process super easy and interesting:
• Specific questions with detailed explanations for every state and frequently updated based on the newest official CDL handbook for your state
• Practice part by part for each topic: Topic is divided into small parts helps you experience knowledge as if challenging a game. Let’s kill your boredom!!!
• Setup your study plan to automatically estimate your knowledge you should master per day
• Practice test: Do test with default mode or customize your test following your interest
• Smart review feature: Sort the seen questions into weak/medium/strong or favorite questions to show what you need improve
• Friendly UI design
• No internet connection and registration required as well as best minimize ads.
• COMPLETELY FREE
Visit our website to practice CDL test on PC: https://cdl-prep.com/
We are not associated with any DMV. This app is not intended to be relied upon in any dispute, claim, action, proceeding or for legal advice. For official law descriptions and administrative centers, please consult the respective state body. It is also highly recommended that new drivers take an approved driver education course to learn the rules and laws of the road, and to develop responsible driving habits.