An easy to use app for understanding and improving your vehicle: diagnose, read, clear and share fault codes, program and monitor car systems, adjust and activate vehicle functions and more.
Download the application, plug OBDeleven device into OBDII port and access your car via Android operating system.
Smart Bluetooth device operating with cloud-based automotive software provides the functionality of professional diagnostic systems.
Enables every car enthusiast to interact with the vehicle.
• Automatic vehicle identification from VIN
• Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Read information about control unit
• Diagnostic data log sharing via email
• Observe battery status
• Connected cars history
• Engine, Equipment and Fault code lookups
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS (ONE-CLICK-APPS):
One-click coding applications for daily users.
We did the coding for you! Activate or deactivate car functions using one-click coding functions for daily users which doesn't require any additional knowledge. Lots of different applications are available for various vehicles and can be purchased using in-app credits. One-Click-Apps availability depends on the vehicle equipment.
More than 1000 unique applications have been developed and categorized into:
• Workshop. Reset service and inspection lights (Oil service reset, Brake pads replacement, etc.)
• Retrofits. Adapt additional vehicle parts after installation (LED license plate lights, Washer fluid level sensor, etc.).
• Adjustments. Adjust and activate various vehicle comfort functions for your needs.
More functions and special features for professionals.
• Trouble code Freeze frame
• Advanced control unit information
• Live data / Charts
• Coding / Coding II / Long coding
• Sub control units Information and coding
• Gateway installation list
• Adaptation / Long adaptation
• Output test
• Security access / Login finder
• Control unit reset (UDS), backup and programming history
• Diagnostic service change
• Car programming history and backup
• Basic settings
Official and licensed cloud-based diagnostic software is constantly updated with new features.
After signing the contract with Volkswagen Group, OBDeleven system can fully support diagnostic, programming, and coding functions for Audi, Volkswagen, Škoda, Seat, Bentley, and Lamborghini vehicles.
The system is using online databases so it requires a constant internet connection for fast and smooth operations.
The application is free to install, but it works only with custom made Bluetooth device which connects to OBD-II port allowing to fully access all car systems.
After the major update on 07.01, the most recent version of the OBDeleven app will be compatible with Android 5.0 and above.
WIKI and SUPPORT: