Transit is your real-time city travel companion. It works in 200+ cities, for buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between. Get precise real-time predictions for public transit, the smartest & fastest trip plans, and a step-by-step navigator when you’re going to unfamiliar destinations (or to wake you up from a mid-trip nap™). Our app gives you all the info you need, in a clear, bold interface so you don’t get lost or stuck at the stop.
Whether you’re new to a city… or a subway expert who takes NYC’s MTA / LA Metro / WMATA / MBTA / BART / CTA / SEPTA every day (or the 200+ other systems we support) this is the award-winning app you need ????
*Turn on mobile data to get real-time information
**No data? Don’t worry: our trip planner works offline, using the bus / train schedule.
???? Google Play Picks
????NYC MTA App Quest award winner
???? “Killer App” — WSJ’s NYC subway reporter
???? "MBTA has a favorite transit app, and it's called Transit" — Boston Globe
? “You won't realize how much time you can save until you use this app” — LA Times
???? “The best app for CTA buses” — Reddit Chicago
???? And trusted by the New York Times’ own tech critic, Mike Isaac
???? What features does this app support?
- Real-time map that shows you where your ride is ????
- Subway maps ?????
- Trip planner (works offline)
- Explore different combinations of trips to find the fastest, cheapest way to your destination (i.e. how does a train trip compare to a “bus + bikeshare” trip? Or a “train + Uber” trip?)
- Real-time predictions, telling you when your train, subway, bus, ferry, metro, etc. will show up
- Step-by-step navigator (including transfers)
- Voice reminders to start walking to your stop, to hurry up (if your bus or subway is arriving early) and where to get off
- Schedules, route itineraries, connecting lines at every stop
- Pay for bus & train tickets, bikeshare passes & ridehail fares in the app (select cities)
- Bike directions
- Compare ETAs & prices for Uber, Lyft and Via
- See ALL nearby bikeshares, scooters, and carshares
- Support for everything: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / ridehail / bikeshare / scooters / carshare / ferry
???? Where does this app work?
200+ supported cities, including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF & the Bay Area, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Paris, and many more cities across North America, Europe, Australia and NZ
? Full list of US cities ? (including bus, train, subway, and ferry systems)
Atlanta: MARTA, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro
Boston: MBTA, Hubway
Buffalo: NFTA, Fort Erie Transit
Chicago: CTA, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro, Metrolink, OCTA, LADOT, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran, Tri-Rail, Citibike
Minneapolis: Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, SouthWest, U. Minnesota, Nice Ride
New Orleans: RTA
NYC Metro: New York MTA, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT), PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR, CitiBike
Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)
SLC: UTA, GREENbike
Sacramento: Capitol Corridor, SRT
San Antonio: VIA Metropolitan
San Diego: MTS, NCTD
SF Bay Area: SF BART, SFMTA (SF MUNI), Caltrain, AC Transit, VTA, County Connection, SamTrans, Bay Wheels
Seattle: Metro Transit, City of Seattle, Sound Transit, Pierce Transit, Pronto
St. Louis: Metro
Tampa Bay: HART, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus), DC Circulator, Ride On, Arlington (ART), Fairfax Connector, VRE, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+100s more cities, including Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, London, and more!