PhiApp is intended for use by Phi Artists and clients alike. You can choose whether you
will use PhiApp as an Artist or a Customer (client).
If you are a Phi Artist:
- Your PhiApp will be equipped with state-of-the-art symmetry tools used to perform
treatments such as PhiBrows, Philings, Contour, PhiAreola and PhiScalp.
- The application gives you non-stop access to PhiAcademy’s official medical
consultant/physician who will answer any questions and/or concerns you man have,
and as quickly as possible. You also have access to our FAQ database, which
contains over 7,000 answers and is constantly growing, 24/7!
- PhiApp will always notify you of any new products and PhiAcademy courses now
- This application includes one of the most modern organizational calendars which
allows you to organize your schedule – your own personal treatments or those of
your entire salon. You can also create multiple calendars for each of your staff
members that you can monitor at any time.
- One of the most significant features of this app is fast access to all your clients’
medical and treatment histories but your clients must grant you access to their
histories before you are able to view them.
If you are a customer (client):
- The PhiApp aims to inform you of all your treatments and post-treatment aftercare.
- The application allows you to consult with PhiAcademy’s official medical
consultant/physician if you should have any questions concerning the use of
medication or any illness before, during and after undergoing treatment(s).
- PhiApp allows you to fill in your medical and treatment histories, allowing you to
save time when visiting the salon for treatment. This information will be made
available to your chosen Artist(s) if you grant access only.
- The app’s map makes it easy for you to find the Phi Artists, Royal Artists , Masters ,
Grand Masters closest to you.